What might not be appropriate for raising with a FTSU Guardian?

If your concern is a personal complaint about your own employment situation, rather than a concern about patient or staff safety, or wrongdoing that affects others, then you may wish to raise a grievance using your organisation’s Grievance Policy. If you're not sure, raise it and the Freedom to Speak Up (FTSU) Guardian will discuss options for next steps with you.

Subscribe to our Newsletter!